– To enable all learners to fulfill their potential; raise their aspirations and achieve them – especially in English, Mathematics, Science and ICT.
– To identify learners’ skills and abilities and guide them into the appropriate post-14 and post-16 routes.
– To prepare all learners for entry into top universities; vocational colleges and the world of work.
– To nurture values which support academic and vocational achievement and employ-ability.
– To create active, informed and responsible citizens in a democracy.
“Our founding principle is ‘Success and well-being for everyone’.”